There is no doubt that ATT is known for offering top-notch network services in the United States. However, there are many reasons due which you might need to switch your SIM card.
In such case, you first might need the ATT network unlock code free 2023 through you can unblock your network.
After this, you can freely use any SIM that you want to use on your phone.
That is why, here we will provide you with AT&T 16 digit network unlock code free. With the help of this code, you will be able to easily unblock the network.
What Is AT&T Network Unlock Code Free 2023?
The ATT network unlock code is a unique kind of code that is used to unlock your network. Most of the smartphones comes with ATT network lock restrictions. That means, you won’t be able to use any other SIM card due to this.
To use any other SIM on your phone, you need to use the ATT network unlock code.
The default 4 digit AT&T network unlock code free is 0000. However, in most of the cases this 4 digit code will not work for you. In such case, you will need ATT 16 digit network unlock code free to unblock your network.
What Is AT&T 16 Digit Network Unlock Code Free 2023?
The default 16 digit network unlock code for AT&T is 00XX-XXXX-XXXX-XX00. By using this code, you will be able to easily unlock the network of your SIM card.
However, this code might not work for everyone. And to unblock your ATT network, you need to generate your unique AT&T network SIM card.
How To Get Unique ATT 16 Digit Network Unlock Code Free?
It is very easy to get your free A&T network unblock code. For this, you just need go:
- Visit https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/.
- Tap on “Unlock Your Device”.
- Now, either enter your IMEI number or phone number.
- Now, just tap on “Next” button.
- Once, done you will get your unique AT&T network unlock code.
So, these are the simple steps to get your 16 digit network unlock code free. Once you get this code, just use this code to unlock your SIM card.
Requirement To Unlock AT&T SIM Network
To generate your AT&T 16 digit network unlock code free, there are a couple of requirements that your device should meet:
- Your AT&T device is not stolen or lost.
- Device that you want to unlock is not involved in any fraud.
- The ATT device is fully owned by you.
- You don’t have any past pending payment.
- Your AT&T account is currently active.
- The ATT account that you are using is active for more than 30 days.
These are the basic requirements that your device should meet to get ATT network unlock code free to unlock your SIM.
How To Use Your Network Unlock Code Of ATT?
Once you have got the network unlock code, just go through the following steps to unlock your SIM:
- Switch off your phone & remove current ATT SIM.
- Now, enter the new SIM card of any other network.
- It will provide you option to add ATT 16 digit network unlock code free.
- Enter the code there.
- Now tap on verify and your SIM card will be unlocked.
These are the simple steps that you should go through to easily unblock your ATT SIM card.
How To Check ATT Network Unlock Status?
In case, if you want to know whether your SIM is already unlocked then you can also check ATT network unlock status. For this, you just need to:
- First, visit https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/
- Now, tap on “Check Your Unlock Request Status Option”.
- Enter your IMEI number and Request number.
- Tap on Submit button.
- Now, your ATT SIM unlock status will be displayed on your phone.
These are the simple steps that you should go through to check unlock status of your ATT phone.
Does Using ATT Network Unlock Code Cost Money?
No, it is completely free to use the AT&T unlock code that we have provided above. To use this unlock code of ATT, you don’t have to pay a single penny.
What If My ATT Network Unlock Code Don’t Work?
In case, if the provided network unlock code of ATT don’t work for you then it is suggested to contact the support team of ATT. They will surely help you to fix the issue.