In today’s era, the internet has become one of the most important things in people’s lives. But there might be many instances when you might face the internet disconnecting issue.
That is why here we will provide you solution related to why my internet keeps going out issue. Also, we will provide you with the ways through which you can easily get rid of this issue.
But before heading towards the fix, let us first know why this issue mainly occurs.
Why Does Internet Keeps Going Out Issue Occur?
There can be many reasons due to which you might face the internet keeps going out. Major reasons out of them are as follows:
- High Network Usage: The very first reason why you might face network related issues is when many people are connected to a single network. In such scenario it is suggested to switch your connection.
- Issue With Router Or Modem: The next issue could be with your modem or router. In such case, you are suggested to configure your hardware.
- Weather Related Issues: Also, when the weather conditions are bad, then also you might face this my network keep going out issue.
- Issue With Hardware: If the hardware of your router or device is outdated then also this issue can occur.
- Poor Service Of ISP: Sometimes the network issue can also be from the side of your ISP. In such case, you are suggested to contact the support team of your ISP.
- Malware Or Virus: In your device or router is affected from malware then also these network going out issue might occur.
So, these are some of the major issue due to which you might face the network related issue. In the further section we have provided the steps that you should go through to easily fix these issues.
Fix My Network Keeps Going Out Issue
If you are facing the network going out issue then here are some of the top methods that you can try to fix this issue:
- Reboot Your Router Or Update Firmware: The very first fix that you can try is to simply reboot your router. Also, you can check for if any latest update is available.
- Check Network Cables Thoroughly: The next thing that you can try is check wether all the cables are properly plugged in or not. This will surely help you to fix the issue.
- Disable Power Saving Mode: You might also face my network keeps going out issue when any of the power saving mode is left on. So, disable these settings if you find it on.
- Scan For Malwares: The next thing that you can try is to simply scan both your malware and device for malware. To do this, you can use any of the antivirus software.
- Reset Network Settings: You can also configure the correct network settings on your device to fix this issue.
- Contact Your ISP: If none of the provided methods work for you then it is suggested to contact the support team of your ISP. They will surely help you to fix this issue.
So, these are the major fix that you can try to fix the my internet keeps going out randomly issue. Below, we have answered some of the top queries related to network going out issue that people usually ask.
Why Does My Internet Keep Going Out At Night?
This is one of the most asked query and many people look for its answer.
Many people usually face the network dropping issue at night. This mainly happens because at night the network consumption at residential area increases. Mainly due to this reason, many people face internet connection dropping issue at night.
Why Does My Internet Keep Going Out On My Phone?
If your network mainly drops out on phone then this can be because of:
- Poor internet connection network
- Network congestion in your area
- Possible viruses on your phone
- Outdated software of your phone
These could be the possible reasons due to which your might face network related issue on phone. This will help you to fix the issue on both Android and iOS devices.
Why Does My Internet Keep Going Out On My PC?
On PC, the network going out issue normally occurs if you are using the outdated verison of system software. Apart from this, this issue might also occur during the peak hours.
Moreover, due to technical glitch from the side of your ISP, you might face slow internet issue on your PC.
Why Does My Internet Keep Going Out At The Same Time Every Day?
This is the most common query that most of the users usually ask.
Well, internet dropping at the same time every day mainly happens because during that specific time, the internet usage in your region is very high.
Due to this, you ISP throttle your speed for the even distribution of bandwidth throughout the region.
Why Does My Internet Keep Going Out When It Rains?
This issue mainly occurs when you are using the service of satellite based internet service provide. During the rainy days, data is not thoroughly transmitted through satellite due to which you might face this issue.
Why Does My Internet Keep Going Out When I Play Games?
Playing games is one of those activities that require a high data transmission. So, during peak hours many ISP throttle the data speed to limit your bandwidth. Due to this, you face data dropping issue while playing games.