Is your internet connection on your Airtel 3G/4G/5G SIM slow?
Are you experiencing issues with Airtel 3G/4G SIM internet access or speed? Even after a comprehensive investigation, but were unable to identify the true cause of the problem or unable to fix it.
Then simply try to change Airtel APN 5G Settings, to boost up your Airtel Internet Speed on your Android or iPhone devices.
In this blog, we will show you how to configure the Airtel APN setting 4G or 5G speed in Android or iPhone.
At first, let’s talk about APNs,
APN is an abbreviation for Access Point Name. It contains all of the information required for your smartphone to connect to mobile data. If you’re setting up a new device or placing your SIM card in a new phone for the first time, your internet service provider will send you the APN details in a message.
What is Airtel APN Settings?
When consumers have slow internet or connectivity problems, updating Airtel APN settings improves your internet speed.
If you really want to change your phone settings, here are several ways to get Airtel APN settings for fast internet: Unlock your smartphone and navigate to the settings menu. Go to the mobile network area of the settings page. By selecting on Access Point Names in this section, you may see the device’s default APNs.
Why Do You Face Slow Airtel Internet Problems?
There might be various reasons why your Airtel internet connection is poor. Some of the most common explanations are as follows:
- Congested Airtel network: During peak hours, the Airtel network might become crowded, resulting in reduced speeds.
- The intensity of the signal is determined by your location and proximity to the nearest cell tower. Slow speeds may occur if you are in a weak signal region.
- Older devices may be incapable of handling high-speed data transfer, resulting in slower rates.
- Plan: Your plan may be incapable of handling the data speeds you’re attempting to utilize. Upgrading to a more expensive plan may resolve the problem.
- APN: Your device’s Airtel Access Point Name (APN) is what connects it to the mobile internet. Incorrect AirAPN configuration can result in to boost 4G or 5G net speed.
How to Enhance Airtel Internet Speed?
Here are several ways to boost your Airtel internet speed:
- Send Message
- Request an Airtel GPRS setting via online
Method 1 – Send Message To Save Fast Internet Settings
To manually change the Airtel GPRS internet, send a message “MO” to 54321. Allow it to save Airtel Internet settings as default.
Method 2 – Request An Airtel GPRS Setting Via Online
- Navigate to the Airtel official website and choose the mobile internet settings tab.
- Enter your phone number here.
- The settings will be delivered to your Airtel phone through SMS.
- Make these Airtel settings your defaults.
You can also customize your Airtel internet settings for 3G, 4G or 5G to match your specific needs by visiting the Airtel APN website.
Airtel APN Settings Configuration
To alter your Airtel 5G APN settings, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Under Network & Internet, look for the ‘Mobile network’ option.
- Now choose Airtel “APN” (Access Point Names).
- By pressing the button, you may create a new APN.
- The Airtel network APN settings are mentioned below.
- Restart your phone after inputting the updated Airtel APN settings.
|Airtel APN Settings 3G/4G/5G||Details to Fill|
|Connection Name||Airtel Net|
|APN (Access Point Names)||airtelgprs.com|
|MMS (Multimedia message) Proxy||–|
|MMS (Multimedia message) Port||80|
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPv4|
Best Airtel APN Settings 2023 For Fast Internet
Simply follow the instructions above to alter your Airtel 5G APN settings for volte and enjoy fast internet access on your phone. airtelgprs.com is the finest Airtel APN setting for fast internet access.
You may find additional settings to get the Airtel 5G speed by following the instructions below:
- Check the Mobile Settings
- Ensure that phone data is enabled. If not, activate this.
- If you are roaming, please enable roaming data.
- Check to see if your device is set to automatically select a network.
- Check that your smartphone’s network mode is set to automatically transition between 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G Volte.
- Go to Settings > Mobile Network > Preferred Network Type > LTE to activate LTE mode on your phone.
If all of these settings are accurate, you will have the fastest Airtel internet speed.
If you made any changes, restart your device after saving all settings and then enjoy the high internet connection.
Which Airtel 4G APN Is The Best?
To obtain the fastest internet speed, enter Airtellive.com into the Airtel APN settings.
How Can I Acquire An Airtel Internet Access By SMS?
To obtain Airtel APN Internet settings through SMS, send an SMS with the text “MO” to “54321.
Wait a few minutes for an Airtel internet settings SMS to arrive.
Then, open the received message and save this configuration.
How Can I Increase The Speed Of My Airtel Internet 4G/5G?
There are several techniques to boost Airtel internet speed.
Look for the mobile network options in your phone’s settings. Under the Access Point Names (APN) menu, create a new Air APN.
The Airtel network APN settings for your Android smartphone are mentioned above (refer to the above table).
Is It Possible To Increase Internet Speed With Airtel APN Settings?
You may improve your internet speed and get better services by using the above 5G Airtel APN settings.
How Can I Modify The Airtel 5G APN Settings On My Iphone?
You do not need to configure APN settings for iPhones.
How Can I Reset Airtel APN Settings 5G?
Select “Backup and reset” from the Settings menu.
- Select “Reset network settings.”
- Choose “RESET SETTINGS.”
- If a PIN, Password, or Fingerprint has been enabled, enter it.
- Select once more Option “RESET SETTINGS”
- A confirmation message will show when the procedure is complete.
- You may now continue to configure your Airtel APN (Access Point Names).
Hope, you find this Airtel 3G, 4G, or 5G APN setting configuration informative.
Check others SIM APN settings also: